Like the Minutemen of the American Revolution who were there to protect their home, property and Country at a moments notice, DSP Armory’s DSP AR-15 “Minuteman” is there when you need it! The DSP AR-15 “Minuteman” is perfect for the person looking to protect their home but it’s also more than capable of providing a fun day at the range. The Minuteman will deliver the durability, reliability and, above all, accuracy you’ve come to expect from DSPArmory. It is a lightweight, semi-automatic rifle. If you are looking for a basic rifle that works perfectly every time, the Minuteman is what you’re looking for.
What is the difference between an AR-10 and AR-15? The main difference is the caliber. The AR–10 uses .308/7.62×51, and the AR–15 uses .223/5.56 x 45. Also, the AR-15 is typically lighter because some of the components are slightly smaller. For example, the Minuteman is only 6.2 lbs which is easy to hold and use.
In the Minuteman, we use only high quality AR parts, including:
- Magpul Grip and Buttstock
- ALG Advanced Combat Trigger
- DSP Forged Lower (7075-T6 Aluminum, Mil-Spec Hardcoat Type III Anodized)
- DSP Forged Upper (7075-T6 Aluminum, Mil-Spec with M4 Feed Ramps and Hardcoat Type III Anodized)
- AR Gas Block (.750 Diameter Gas Block)
- In addition, to view more specs on the Minuteman, Click to see all of the AR Accessories that we hand-selected for this rifle.
Some of these AR accessories we make in house, and others we purchase from reputable, established vendors. But we stand behind every single part that we use in any of our rifles. We believe the use of just one inferior part and the whole rifle is worth less – therefore, we ensure every single AR part we use is great- and, because of this, the combined result is excellence in all of our rifles!
In addition to the Minuteman, we also have a different line of AR-15 Rifles, the Patriot, which is our performance line.