ERGO SuperLite™ Modular MLOK™ Free Float Rail System
Item #: 4820-12/4820-15
The ERGO SuperLite™ Modular Free Float MLOK™ Rail System provides a 1.8″ outside diameter and a 1.35″ inside diameter designed to create a clean and sleek profile. Ventilation cutouts aid in rapid cooling, and provide substantial weight reduction.
12â€³ Version Weighs 9.2 ounces
15â€³ Version Weighs 10.6 ounces
The ERGO SuperLite™ Modular MLOK Rail System, MLOK™ slots are located at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions allowing users to run with or without rail covers. The MLOK rail provides multiple attachment locations for MLOK compatible products.
Manufactured entirely in the USA from 6061 T6 aluminum, and Type III Class 2 hardcoat black anodized. The ERGO SuperLite™ Modular MLOK™ Rail System is available in two lengths, model #4820-12 12″ and model #4820-15 15″.
Installation is simple using a standard ½” drive 1 3/16″ crow foot wrench (not included), and all necessary mounting hardware is included.
- 6061 T6 construction
- Type III Class 2 Hard-coat black anodized finish
- Lightweight one piece free float design
- MLOK™ design accepts Ergo and all other MLOK™ compatible accessories
- Full length, seamless Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Scalloped Picatinny rail slots for comfort
- Sleek 1.8″ outside and a 1.35″ inside diameter
- For AR-15/M16 platforms (Not AR-10, SR25, etc.)
- Available in 12″, and 15″ lengths
- Made to Magpul™ M-LOK™ specifications
- Made in the USA.